Home > Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Please check all your travel documents when you receive them. Notify us if you have any questions.
- AIRPORT CHECK-IN: Minimum check-in time is 90 minutes prior to domestic flights and 3 hours prior for international flights.
- RECONFIRMATION: Reconfirmation is necessary for all foreign airlines within 48 hours of departure. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
- EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES: All airline fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s), time(s) or routing(s) will result in a penalty fee and higher fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
- If your plans change en route, you may be able to apply the value of your tickets toward a reissued one. If a refund is due, get a receipt from the airline. Flight times, schedules and fares are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Check with the airline prior to the flight.
- Travel Insurance is non-refundable once paid.
- TICKETS: Cancelled or unused paper airline tickets must be returned for any credit to your account. Lost, stolen or destroyed paper tickets must be paid for until any refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline imposed service charge. Purchased tickets are non-refundable; change fees apply. While effort is expended to ensure the accuracy of information and pricing on the MaduroDive website, you agree that MaduroDive, its companies, affiliates and DBA's will not be held liable for incorrect pricing and/or descriptive mistakes..
- HOTELS/LIVEABOARDS are confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify us immediately. If we are closed, notify the hotel/liveabaoard immediately. Cancellations may result in penalty fees depending on the hotel, suppliers and time periods.
- TOUR PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers. Unused portions of hotel, liveaboard and/or package plans are non-transferable and not refundable.
- IMPORTANT!!! If airline shows no reservations for you, do not leave the counter. Check your paper or electronic ticket. If the status box on a paper ticket shows “OK” for that flight, or your electronic ticket has a “Record Locator” number, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary, ask to speak to a supervisor.
- We reserve the right to charge processing fees for refunds, multiple changes, cancellations, late bookings, special services, airline ticketing or other items.
- If an airline declares bankruptcy, it is not obligated to carry you. All monies paid is the property of the airline and we are not allowed by law to refund. Other airlines may accept or refuse passengers from the defaulted carrier.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Maduro Travel, Maduro Dive Fanta-Seas, Bahamas Travel Network, and DBA’s of Maduro (hereafter Wholesaler) and its agents act only as agents in arranging hotel, liveaboards, transportation, diving, airline ticketing, tours, and other services related to travel and travel packages. Wholesaler is not liable for any injury, death, loss, damage, accident, delay, inconvenience, additional expense, or mental or physical distress. Wholesaler is not liable in the event a person or company fails to render any service to be included in the travel package, or in the event that expenses are incurred as a result of illness, death, wars, strikes, mechanical failures, pilferage, weather or acts of God. The passenger furthermore exempts and releases Wholesaler, and all related entities, from all liability and/or responsibility for all items stated above, including weather-related travel cancellations or postponements. Also, passenger fully agrees that the courts of the country/countries visited shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any litigation in connection with any international services provided for the passenger by Wholesaler. Passenger furthermore agrees to waive any and all legal proceedings against Wholesaler. Passenger further agrees and affirms that, notwithstanding what is stated above, any and all legal action against Wholesaler must be filed and adjudicated exclusively in the courts of Miami-Dade County, Florida. Passenger also agrees and acknowledges that they are fully responsible for paying all reasonable attorney fees incurred by Wholesaler for any unsuccessful legal action. In the event it becomes necessary or advisable to alter arrangements or itinerary, Wholesaler may do so without penalty. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases Wholesaler from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, passenger assumes all risks, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. We reserve the right to withdraw any or all tours, and to decline or accepts travel customers. All dive packages are for certified divers and “C” cards are required to be carried. Airline responsibilities are stated in their passage contract, and/or as they dictate policies. The payment of deposit for reservation, or final payment, shall constitute consent to all terms and conditions specified on our website, marketing materials, rate sheets, invoices, vouchers, or provided verbally. Group contacts and leaders, travel agencies, dive shops and wholesalers, are responsible for notifying all members of their group and individuals with regard to Wholesaler’s terms and conditions. Unused portions of hotel and/or package plans are not transferable and non-refundable. No agent, servant or representative of Wholesaler has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
- PROOF OF IDENTITY is required for international travel. Without proper identification, a valid passport, you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to obtain necessary travel visas and inoculations.
- All requests for compensation must be in writing, and submitted within 30 days of departure, or all rights will be forfeited.
PLEASE NOTE: Maduro Travel, its companies, DBA’s and Agents shall not and cannot be held responsible for lack or loss of services or expenses due to inclement weather conditions that result in delay, cancellation or changes to an individual or group trip. The payment of deposit, final payment or retention of tickets or voucher shall constitute acceptance of all the terms and conditions listed hereto, as well as those terms and conditions set forth in the agreements and circulars of the tour package or service providers. Passengers, group leaders and third parties acknowledge that they are abiding by and fully aware of all deposit, final payment, cancellation policies, and terms and conditions. All credit cards will be billed either by Maduro Travel, Maduro Dive Fanta-Seas or Maduro Vacations International.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING TRAVEL INSURANCE.
Receive Our E-newsletter for the best dive deals and news:
Your e-mail address is never shared